Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Random Pics {original title, eh?}


bath time


love how my new camera catches the water perfectly


playing dress-up with 5 boys and 1 girl...sweet Kennedy!!



finn at Aidan's open house


B in the rocker in Aidan's classroom



Daddy getting Fred and Bob out {they are the vicious boogers that invade her nose constantly...don't judge}


Downtown Granbury...the courthouse is currently under construction


my beautiful baby girl


my crazy blue eyed boy


my loving hazel-eyed boy


my little bug-a-boo!!

I just love my new camera!! It is simple to use, but has so many different features!! And I have approx 6 months to learn how to use it before my first big shoot...going to do the photography for my BIL and future SIL's wedding in September!! Yay!!

Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment