Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Breslyn Turns 5!!

Today is Breslyn's 5th Birthday!!  I cannot believe it is really here....cliches coming- where did the time go?  Where has my little girl gone?  Time has flown by!!
Here are some pictures of my "baby" girl...what a fun ride it has been!!
























I cannot express the feelings I have for this little girl.  I was talking to God this morning and started laughing that He probably laughs at statistics....because there was only a 30% chance I would have a girl after having two boys.  I was sad after reading that fact, but luckily fate is NOT in charge...my God IS!!  And He blessed me beyond my wildest dreams with this little girl.  
I love you so much baby girl, and I am so grateful for God 's blessing...a daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment