Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spoiled Rotten...who, me??






Well, this past weekend my dear sweet Joey decided that i needed some time away. It had been a rough week ...physically, but moreover I was stressed emotionally. Although we had just returned from our family vacation I was already feeling overwhelmed. After my sweet hubby noticed my crying he decided to treat me to a WONDERFUL dinner out...however, that wasn't all. We ate dinner at Gloria's- a delicious Mexican food restaurant. Then we went for ice cream. Then Joey drove to this beautiful hotel....The Hilton Fort Worth!! It was incredibly nice and then I walked into the hotel room only to find a present of foot scrub, foot lotion and many other item for Joey to give me a great pedicure!! I can't believe he had done all this for ME!! For ME? I felt truly spoiled rotten. It was great and I am so thankful for this wonderful man the God has given me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why any of these things surprised you...Joey's been spoiling you for a LONG time! He's a good man! Of course, you DO deserve it!

    ReplyDelete