Friday, June 29, 2012

Transportation Bedroom

I've already shared Breslyn's Vintage inspired bedroom, and now I am going to show you Finley and Owen's room!  They share a semi-small room, but we make the best of the space!!  It was originally just Obug's nursery, but alas....he had to share with his big brother!  {And we just took Obug's crib out and put in his new toddler bed!  It's so cute and classic...but I will admit I am sad to see ANOTHER baby item gone from my house. :(  Sniff, sniff.}

Their room has a transportation theme....I love the blue color on the wall, the red accents and all the airplanes!!  I hope you like it too!!  And on to the pictures!!

This is looking in from the hall...


Here is Obug's side...






I LURVE this airplane shelf!!!  It has little nic-nacks that are important to Finley and other precious items...


Owen's first hat, a handmade baby blanket, a bib we gave my dad when we found out we were pregnant with our fist baby, and Owen's handmade hospital shirt...



My bestie, who helped transform this room from blah to bravo, found these letters in her collection!!!  I adore them!!



 Pic of Finn and his best friend Joshua, his favorite dino claw...he's slightly obsessed with ALL things animal...especially Dinosaurs and Sharks!



Finn's "rice baby" ...which he made in Kinder this year...it's so cute, I don't have the heart to get rid of it, so I stuck it up there!!  Haha!  The post office box is full of shark teeth...I told ya...obsessed!!



Finn's side of the room...LOVE the curtains.  They were made by my momma for our house in Austin!  I'm so glad the dimensions were the same in this house!








The last remaining baby item in the room....a little changing pad. :(  Luckily it fits perfectly on top of their dresser!






Now....I would LOVE to show you my oldest son's room...but I can't!!  It's a mess and not really decorated the way I want.  I have however bought some pictures for inspiration.  I got these at Hobby Lobby for 50% off...whoop!!  Aidan is really into sports...I mean REALLY!!  So that will be the theme.  I love the idea of old vintage memorabilia....especially pennants!!  Hopefully I will get his room done soon.  



I hope you have enjoyed the tour of my kids rooms!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. LOve this vintage room :) visiting from Kelly's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome little boys room!!! red and turq = my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where'd you get the shelf? We're in the process of re-doing my little guy's room and it would be PERFECT in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that airplane shelf! If we ever have a boy I really want to do his room in airplanes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the airplane shelf!! Such a fantastic touch! Finally found my way here via Kelly's Korner. It's fun to see how others do up their nurseries. Great to get ideas for my first little one!

    ReplyDelete