Saturday, December 10, 2011

another peek.....



 I've been so BUSY taking other peoples pictures, that I haven't had the chance to edit my own family pics!!  Well last night and today I made a dent in them.  I'm hoping to finish them off by Monday. 

Speaking of B.U.S.Y.....

Tomorrow night Breslyn is going to be in a Christmas concert with her Gaga (my momma), and I can't wait to see the show! 

Monday night is GNO!!!  I can't wait....I had to miss last month, so I really want to see all the wonderful ladies in our group!  We are having a big meal and exchanging APRONS!!  How fun will that be? 

I was hoping we (as a family) could go see Arthur Christmas Tuesday night. 

Wednesday night Breslyn has her first Ballet performance at our local mall!  She is so excited, but I am hoping she will remember all the steps....and NOT get that deer-in-the-headlights look about her!!  Ha!  I guess we will see. 

I don't think we have plans for the rest of the week....whew....this season is already going by so fast, and that makes me so sad.  I need days FULL of NOTHING!! 
Here's to a stress-free, low key week!! 

*****
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment