Thursday, July 27, 2017

Parenting Memes

Ok....so I will admit defeat.  Summer has won.  Well, not so much summer, as my kids.  They have beaten me at my will to adult.  The whining, complaining, screaming, hitting, running, whining, whining and eye rolls.  It's just too much.  So I'm resorting to reading some funny memes.  And I thought that I would share some that have brought me such joy I cried....or maybe I was crying because of my kids and then found joy in the memes.  You pick....cause it DON'T matter.  


(hello teenager)

(all day, errrrrrrrr day) 


(so true....I love my sarcastic nature, but then when it slips out of their mouths I get so mad!) 




(MOM SMASH!!) 

(every dang time.) 




(aaaaaaamen🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 )

(or not even a chore, but to clean up what they got out...or clean up her stairs with her crap on it that SHE put there.  every.single.time.) 

(any.flippng.time I take away screen time)

(and ending with my tried and true favorite parenting meme...#truth

I hope these brought some laughter to your day.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment