Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Owen!!

Not for one second do I feel like you should be 5 years old.  I feel like I just had you...natural birth and all!  Ha!!  But you are 5, and you are just the sweetest little 5 year old ever!!  


You LOVE your family (and pray for them every night), Paw Patrol, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, playing your DS and LEGOs and CHIPS AND QUESO!  You are still very particular about what you eat.  I really hope you grow out of that soon.  :)


You've been talking about Kindergarten and you are very excited to go next fall.  You have been my little buddy this year, and I have just loved having you with me everyday.  I know there will be many tears shed on the first day of Kinder (by ME). :(


I am so proud of you.  You love hard and play hard.  I hope this next year is amazing!!


Hugs and kisses, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment