Sunday, October 8, 2017

AUGUST 2017: Round Up

 Well hello there....it's been a few weeks (almost 2 months) since I blogged.  Glad this blog is mostly for myself!!  Ha!  Let's just jump right into August!

 Grocery shopping in all our glory...


I found some cute baskets/boxes on major sale at Kroger during our trip.  I decided to hang them on little man's wall.  


Later that week I was heading over to my parent's house to pick up my kiddos and people kept looking at me while I was driving.  FINALLY a woman told me to roll down my window and she pointed to my tire.  I thought I had ANOTHER FLAT TIRE!  Grrr.  Nope.  Yeah....that is a drop cloth.  It was on the floor of our garage (from painting projects).  When I had backed out it somehow latched onto my tire.  I called my wonderful dad to come help, but I was able to FINALLY get it to rip and release!  I was pretty embarrassed, then proud for getting it off.  ๐Ÿ˜‚


That weekend I worked more on B's room.  I seem to always be tweaking it here and there.  Here are a few shots of her room!



I completed this project...and I LOVE it so much!  It sits above her desk...I want her to always read this and believe it!


That Saturday we headed out to my uncle's house for a mini family reunion.  They have an amazing pool and cook a delicious meal!!  We ALL had such a great time!  Can't wait to do it again!!







Tuesday, the 8th, was a camp for incoming 6th graders.  So while Finn was off exploring the school, the littles and I listened to the principal and counselors.  While we waited they found a flag that represents some of our good friends...so we had to take a pic and send it to them.  OH...IO.  


Later that week, the 12th, was my dad's birthday....and this cake...was INCREDIBLE!!  Moist, chocolatey, delicious.  (My MIL, Linda, had a birthday the following day and we took her to lunch, but I didn't get a single picture!!๐Ÿ˜  mad at myself!)


The following week it was time for fresh school haircuts.  It gets expensive when you have 3 at one time.  But they are worth it.... ๐Ÿ˜Š


Snap chat fun with this girl happenned a lot!


Finally it was time for Meet the Teacher. 


Owen was thrilled to have the same teacher from last year...Mrs. Anderson.


B was a lot more nervous.  She had heard some "things" about her teacher and she was worried.  But I think once she met her and saw her room, she decided it would be okay!  


 The next day Aidan and I made a SAMS run with Gma...I mean...how tall is he?  Ridiculous.  


That Saturday the 19th, was jam packed with football stuff.  First a scrimmage at 8am.  Then a BBQ luncheon, then card selling for a fundraiser, then we took a nap!  It was an exhausting day, but fun too.


My mom gave me this embroidered picture that was given to her when I was born.  It was in a (old) gold frame...which I know is popular right now...but I decided to switch it to this wooden frame and add it to her gallery wall.  I love it and hope she can one day pass it to her daughter! 


And just like that it was time for the first day of school pics...here are two.  I will do another post just for this day though!  Nice face Owen.



Day 2 this big boy rode his bike to school.  And I was a nervous wreck.  But he made it and all was good!!


I started putting out some fall decorations that weekend.  This might be my favorite.  I keep telling myself to change the picture, but I just can't do it.  I love putting this frame out...it gives me all the feels!!๐Ÿ˜


The week of the 28th I started inservice at both jobs.  This awesome girl here, Ashley V, and I had Open House.  She and I are teaching the 2's together at HighRidge Kids School (We also get to work together at our other preschool...just in different classrooms).  This night we got a quick glimpse at the CRAZY that was going to be coming our way a few weeks later! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฑ


That Wednesday I peeked in on the girls who were taking CPR....I might have taken this picture of their enthralled faces.  Then I might have piddled a little laughing at this picture later!!! 


 The following week I started back teaching at Grace Place!!  It was stressful and loud but good!  I have a wonderful co-teacher- Jennifer (above picture on the far left) and an amazing director- Laurie (above picture on the far right)!!


Thursday night we went to Aidan's football game.  I love watching him play.  So proud of him!!


That month was so full, so fast and so exhausting. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment