Tuesday, December 26, 2017

SEPTEMBER 2017: Round Up

Well...it's the end of December and I am just now recapping September.  So....1) I will have forgotten some things and 2) I may make things up as I go! Haha!  Not as many pics this month and it was a fairly boring month.  Let's get started!

It started off with crafts at home and being silly at Gaga and Grandpa's house.



I started decorating for Fall....which I do enjoy (but not as much as decorating for CHRISTMAS!!).



One day at pick up I saw this old ladder in someones trash pile...and YES I got out and took it!!  It's a great vintage piece!  


Of course we continued on with Football...Aidan is having a powwow with his favorite coach below.  Coach Staples has been such a help for Aidan this year.   


A little throwback with the sweetest Grandma and CUTEST baby girl!!  Haha!! Love my Grandma!


I began pinning things for Christmas!  


And I guess not a lot happened the rest of that week because we are right back to the next Thursday night football game!  Haha!  This stadium was the pits...but the weather was very nice.  


Owen's friend Avery has a brother who plays on the same team as Aidan so the two of them have been playing at each game!  She is adorable and toooooo sweet!!


I love Fridays because I get to take all 4 kids to school.  This particular Friday the two littles got to wear special Boswell shirts and run through the varsity "tent" before the game!  




That weekend Finn had a nasty spill on his bike resulting in some pretty bad burns on his elbow and knee.  😬😢



The following week my SWEET momma made dinner for us!  It was so delicious and such a treat to not have to make it myself!! Ha!


The following weekend we celebrated Mike and Mimi's birthdays!  We had a delicious meal at Spring Creek BBQ...we love this family so much and enjoy spending time celebrating them!


September brought sadness too...It marked Zach's 34th birthday and 2nd heavenly birthday.  We miss him so much. 


This week during football Owen had extra friends to play with!  I love that he's not bored during the games...cause that could be miserable for everyone!  Ha!  


That Saturday the two littles and I hung out pretty much all day in the study.  We stayed in our pjs and B played with my hair, Owen drew and we binge watched Persons of Interest.  It was a great day!


That weekend the Watts family left for a trip and we got to keep their little pupper, Muffin.  He's so cute!!


And we are done.  On to October....

No comments:

Post a Comment