Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I want to wish some wonderful women in my life a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!  Two women who are the best mommas EVER belong TO ME!!  tEhEE!!  I have been so blessed to have these great mothers influence me over the last 34 years....


 My Grandma {on the far left, but standing with two other lovely mothers- her sisters}....
 My Momma {with Obug}...
And us together {back in 2010 at my baby shower}....

I have been so blessed by these two women.  I can say without a doubt that they are both friends.  My mom still mothers me, and my Grandma still watches over me...but I get the bonus of having them as friends as well. 

Thank you Mom and Grandma for being such a great support to me, for listening when I ramble, for loving on my babies, for praying over me, for teaching me, for showing me the way....for those reasons and many more...I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

There is one other woman I would like to say Happy Mother's Day...my MIL...Linda Tremaine!  I want to thank her for being a great mommy to my hubs!  Thank you for raising a Godly son who loves me and spoils me rotten...and is an amazing daddy to our 4 rugrats.  He is blessed to have had you as his momma!!

Happy Happy Mother's Day!!!




1 comment:

  1. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to meet up with local mamas! :))

    ReplyDelete