Friday, May 25, 2012

Make-up First

Isn't my baby girl beautiful?!  OMGoodness, this was our first attempt at putting make-up on her for her upcoming ballet and tap recital in June!!  We put on mascara, blush and lipstick!  She LOVED getting dolled up....thank goodness, because I can't imagine trying to put all that on with a squirmy, upset little girl! 



She is naturally beautiful, but I gotta say MAYBE even prettier with a little face candy! 



Those beautiful baby blues....melt my HEART!!



I LOVE that she still looks like a baby girl in this picture!  Still has chubby cheeks and that sweet smile!

I am go grateful that the LORD blessed me with a daughter!!  I couldn't have asked for a better daughter at that!!  Blessed, blessed, blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable. But I better not see you two on "Toddlers and Tiaras" anytime soon. That crap's just WRONG. :-)

    ReplyDelete