Monday, May 7, 2012

Canton Girl

That girl...that one up there...is A HOT MESS!!  Omgoodness....I love her to pieces!  I got to spend one on one time with her this past weekend.  We went with my mom and dad to Canton...if you live in Texas, it is worth the trip!!  Thousands of vendors, lots of amazing goodies, some great deals and lots of fun {and I only got to see part of the area..apparently there was LOTS more to see}!  I got some awesome things {all were great deals}...which I might write a post on later, if I remember to take pics!  Ha!!

But my favorite part was hanging out with my mom, dad and B!  She is so precious, and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.  She is amazingly beautiful and smart.  I can't believe she will be turning 4 in 22 days!!!  It just isn't right...

One special item I found at Canton was this precious pillow...it wasn't incredibly beautiful, but it meant the world to me.  It says "You Are My Sunshine" which I sing to my kids DAILY.  Even though it's not gorgeous, I am going to "girl" it up and make it perfect for her room!!

I had a wonderful weekend with three wonderful people!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment