Friday, February 6, 2015

13? What??? A Teenager!

I can't believe this little stinker is now 13!! 

I love you Aidan.  
You are so funny...


...strong...


...brave...


...a great big brother...


...handsome...


...sweet...


...goofy...


...a son of God...


...silly...


...obedient...


...ever-smiling...


...so helpful...


...maturing...


...precious...


...willing...


...a good sport...


...gentle...


...smart...


...a Christ-follower...


...genuine...


...athletic...


...a momma's boy...


...adventurous...


...a hard worker...


...a blessing...


...a TEENAGER!!


I LOVE YOU MY SWEET BOY!!!  I hope you have a great next year...but I pray it passes slowly and I get to enjoy watching you grow and learn.  XoXoXo---momma

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW. So sweet. Happy day, Aiden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has blessed us in so many ways...and watching Aidan grow into the wonderful young man he is has proven to be one of those blessings. We could wish for time to slow down, but certainly do not want to impede the beautiful future this grandbaby has waiting for him.

    ReplyDelete