Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

First thing you see as you walk through the door to Owen's shower!! So cute!!

Yummy Cracker Jacks!! Sweet party favors!!

The details are amazing!
Precious Owen banner!! Loved it!
I mean really....look at the balloon lighting...WONDERFULLY UNIQUE!!
Great set up...popcorn...yummy!!
Y. u. m. m. y!!!!
Sweet hooded towel from Brandi Harris...I was in love instantly!!
This precious quilt was attached to a special note from my MIL...which I chose not to read at the time....knowing I would cry. And of course a few hours later, as I sat surrounded by all these beautiful gifts, I read the note and couldn't stop the water works!! Joey's Grandmother made this for him!! Yes...it is one OLD quilt!! I can add this incredible heirloom to the one Linda gave me 8 years ago...the bonnet Joey wore home from the hospital!! They both mean so much to me and I cannot wait to pass them down to my kiddos!!
This airplane was one I wanted from Hobby Lobby, but decided I couldn't buy it. Of course that didn't stop S.W.E.E.T Kitty from remembering and going and getting it! It looks wonderful in Owen's room!! Such a thoughtful gift.
Auntie Adie...and of course sweet Brooklyn was there as well (just missed getting a pic of her)!!
Cupcake makin' Julie! She did not disappoint...her cupcakes were adorable and D.E.L.I.S.H!! Oh and she even missed her little girl's first EVER soccer game...what a friend!
MY wonderful Ashlee...the BESTEST shower-thrower ever!! I know she worked so hard preparing everything...as you will see in the detailed pics!! I love you Ash...thank you so much for all you have done for me and Owen!
My precious baby Breslyn...not so much my baby anymore.
Stephanie Silva with the gratuitous belly hold shot!! :)
Sweet Kitty!!
My mommy and grandma!! I love you both so much.
My wonderful MIL...Linda...love her to pieces!


I was blessed by so many generous friends and family!! Thanks all for the W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L party!!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful post. Owen is so loved and he's not even here yet!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete