Tuesday, June 14, 2011

12 in 12:June

I am a little behind (okay 14 days late) on posting my goal for June!!  Oh well...I have been thinking about it, but haven't really committed to anything yet.  It is kinda hard deciding when we are going to be gone half the month.  We are leaving soon for vacation...AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! 

I have however made summer goals for all of us!!  I hope my hubby and kids don't mind...teehee!!

*Joey....I would like for him to complete some projects around the house...like fixing door knobs, putting up locks, etc.
*Me....I am going to read through my camera manual...I will be photographing my BIL's wedding this September and it is impearative that I know all the ins and outs of my wonderful new camera!!
*Aidan....I would like for him to lose 5-10lbs...No, I am not a terrible mommy (I am not even discussing this with him.).  We are just gonna make some changes around here to help this occur. 
*Finley....I want him to learn 20 sight words.
*Breslyn....I want her to be POTTY TRAINED!  In fact she has to be PT by mid-august!!  Has to!!
*Owen....I want him off baby food by the end of the summer.  He is getting better about trying new foods, but he is so stinkin' picky!!

So, those are our family summer goals!!  I still don't know what exactly I will focus on for the rest of the month...maybe just making sure our vacation is as STRESS FREE as I can for my whole family!! 

Well I must drag myself off to the laundry.....then off to make beds....then off to make dinner....then off to baseball for Aidan....then off to shop with Grandma.  :)


Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment