Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yay!!

Big news...okay, not really (except for moi).
But my new summer mantle was featured over at:

!!

Whoop!  Whoop!!
Thanks Ashley!!  A great name for a GREAT girlie!! 
She has an awesome...POPULAR...blog!! 
And she has great insight on how to rock your blog!! 
Go check that chick out!!  :)

And....(okay, so excited....I mighta peed a little)....
I am gonna be a guest blogger on another blog in July!! 
Eeeeeeek!!  I feel very honored to be able to be one of a few that will be guest blogging for Karen over at


!!

Well, I am currently on vacay and I am so enjoying it...even though we are on the traveling end right now...our final destination will be Fall Creek Falls, TN.  Cannot wait...it is so serene and a great time to relax with my family!!  Hope everyone has a great week! 

***
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment