Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sugar and Spice...

Oh My Goodness...

I am so very blessed to be this little girls momma!!
I really wasn't sure I even wanted a daughter after having two little stinky boys...but I cannot imagine what my life would be like without her in it!!

Tonight she and I sat and watched Tinkerbell together.
It was SO MUCH FUN!!
I mean it, we had a blast.
She would ask questions, I would answer.
She would steal a cheeto, I would steal a kiss.
She would giggle, I would chuckle.

She is so expressive...
quite happy
slight attitude
a dancer
sassy
caring
a shopper
wants to be called, "princess" (mostly by daddy)


I enjoy our time together so much. I feel very privileged to raise a daughter...I know it will be hard to raise a girl in this world, but I am sure that with God's guidance and Joey's help we will make it!!

I love you
sweet
crazy
silly
wonderful girl!!!

love,
your momma





1 comment:

  1. I like it...okay this is actually Ashley seeing if I can post a comment...heard people can't so I am testing it!!

    ReplyDelete