Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day 2011

 I am so blessed to be able to give thanks for 4 Fathers in my life!!  I mean who can say that?  Not many people!!  So here goes. 

Joey: I couldn't ask for a better husband, but you are an incredible father as well.  Our kids have truly been given a gift to have you as a dad.  You treat Breslyn with a delicate hand and show our boys how to love others (and that it's okay to wear pink!!).  Thank you for providing a great home and life for us.  I love you baby.
 
 My dad (Grandpa): All you have to do is look at this picture to know your true heart.  You are a man of few words, but you have such a heart for family.  You are giving and thoughtful, hardworking and smart.  Thank you for all the years of love you gave me AND for all you do for Aidan, Finley, Breslyn and Owen.  They love you very much.

My FIL (Papaw): What a wonderful man!  You are a hardworker, dedicated to family, sports, and your grandkids!!  They love spending time with you and I believe you feel the same way about them.  You know full well how big a part you play in their lives...when we are in the car ALL we ever hear about are Corvettes and 'Papaw trucks'!  

And finally but most importantly is my HEAVENLY father.  How incredibly blessed I am to be a child of God.  The always constant, always forgiving, all-knowing, sinless Father.  I am a proud Jesus Girl, and know that he wants what is best for me!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...and a special prayer for those who are without their father for the first time this holiday. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope your family had a nice Father's Day.
    You have a nice looking family ;)
    I found your blog on Texas Blogging Gals and wanted to stop in and say hello from region 4.
    I you have time stop by and visit. I am your newest GFC follower.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    I just started a book/reading blog a couple of days ago. Come see. Hopefully by next week I will have a book giveaway.
    http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete