Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fancied up Backpack/Lunchbox

So when I began shopping for Breslyn a backpack and lunchbox I wanted them to be unique and SUPER CUTE!!  So below is what I started with....a ho-hum $7.00 and $4.00 Old Navy matching set.  Cute, but average.  So I sewed a little flower together, then sewed it to the inside of the front of both and then added in a super cute monogrammed button right in the middle.  Very precious and NO ONE will have one exactly like it..bonus!!  Total cost: backpack/lunchbox $11.00; $.99 button from Hob Lob...
so for $11.99 I think it was well worth my time and effort!!  Hope she likes it as much as I do!!  Ha! :)








Hope you enjoyed the pics!!  

*****
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Cute! What a fun way to jazz it up a bit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented!!! I love those! And the fabric is amazing!

    I'd love to have you share this and any other of your amazing posts over at my linky party Create and Share. It posts every Wednesday. We open the party Tuesday evening at 8 pm for those who like to link up early. Hope you stop by...and follow too! ;-)
    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/create-and-share-features-too.html

    Tara @Trendy Treehouse
    http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Idea - I may have to try this for my daughters. Please consider linking to www.thestuffofsuccess.com - the Success U Wednesday Linkup Party. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Saw you on linky party now gfc following you, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete