Friday, September 23, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick, Sick

I did not randomly put that many "sicks" up there...
Each "sick" represents a sick person in my home over the last 9 days.
We have 6 people in our family...notice there are 8 "sicks"!!
Two of my kiddos have had this "sick"ness 2x!!

Soooooo, needless to say....it has been a VERY rough 9 days for this momma.
And I am flat out tired of all this "sick"ness!!
I love my children and I love my hubby, but all of us being sick at the same time...SUCKS!!
That's right...S.U.C.K.S!!
 
Right now we are on a doctor ordered mission to collect Owen's poop and return it to the doctor next week.  They will send it to the lab and see if he has a parasite.  Yay, a parasite!!  Seriously?  But of course since Obugs doctor appointment, he hasn't pooped.  Grr.  But WHAT.ever!!!

I'm tired, but as of tonight everyone seems to be on the mend (except for B...still a few poop accidents).  I am praying for no throw up or poop tomorrow...for anyone!!!

*****
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment