Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stressed {TO THE MAX} September.....

I've had a...well....exhausting September.  A great, exciting, stressful September.  Let me break it down for ya!!  Ha!
Sept 2nd-5th: we had special visitors that stayed with us all weekend!!  And we were happy and honored to be able to help them out!!  (love you, Ash).
Sept 9th-10th: prep for our craft show and the actual Rhome Pioneer Days...we had to load, unload, load and unload a COMPLETELY FULL top to bottom Ford Expedition which carried all our wares!! 
Sept 16th-17th: I attended and served at our ladies retreat.  It was a blast (even though it involved LOTS of personal stress!!  ha!) 
Sept 24th-25th: I will be photographing my BIL and future SIL's wedding.  I am so honored to be a part of their wedding and I pray I do a great job.  I want them to look back in 20 years and still be happy with the pictures I took! 
(and then....Oct 1st I will be assisting my MIL as she takes pics for her high school reunion) 

And in between all these weekends I am living...and dealing with all the other things that come along with life!!!  Ha!  But for now...with all the stress September brings, I know how very blessed I am and how honored I feel being able to be a part of all of the above!!
 {I just wish Oct 2nd would hurry up and get here!!  Hahahaha!!}

*****
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment