Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Faithful Friends

Today I am giving thanks for my friends.............

I mentioned previously that my best friend is Joey, but there are two wonderful ladies in my life that help shape and mold me into the person I want to be.

The friend I have had the longest is Julie...we began our friendship about 17 years ago.  I didn't think friendships even lasted that long, but I am so grateful they do!!  She has taught me patience, AMAZING faith, that it is okay to be yourself, that sometimes you have to ask for help, perseverance, how to be completely honest with a friend and love.  I feel so blessed to call her my sister in Christ, and I am so glad we will spend eternity in Heaven together.  I love you Juju!!



I have been friends with Ashlee for about 3 years.  The picture below couldn't describe us any better!!  She came along in my life when I was needing more happiness, silliness and accountability in my life! She has taught me selflessness, that family time is so very important, how to make a house into a home, that "junkin" is FUN, how to make the most of what you have and love!!  I am so glad that God brought our families together!!  I love you Ashlee, and I am so proud to call you my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment