Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grateful and 470

As I went to type this post I realized it will be my 470th post!!  Whoa...didn't know I had so much to say...I mean I know my life is WAY interesting, but still!!  HAHAHA!!!  JK!

Anyways, I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to my parents, 
David and Cheryl and my Grandmother.  


They {all 3} are constantly going out of their way to help me when I need them...when kids are sick and I have to work, or taking my oldest to try out instruments for middle school...or watching the kids so I can go on a photo shoot.  I cannot even begin to count all the ways they have been a blessing to me.


But the best thing about my parents and Grandmother is how great they are to my kids!!  They come to  school plays every chance they can...Grandma treats them {and me!!} to dinner every Tuesday night...they let them spend the night almost every stinkin' Friday night...Grandpa takes them "boating"...they sacrifice paychecks so that my kids can go to gymnastics, ballet/tap and summer camps.  My kids are so blessed to have such great people loving them and providing for them!!


I can't imagine not being around this crazy bunch of people!!  
They are great influences and full of character!!


But mostly they are such a great example of L.O.V.E.


It makes my heart swell, and my eyes tear up thinking about how much love flows in this family.  I am so thankful to God for the relationships we have and the time we spend together as a family.

I love you Mom (Gaga), Dad (Grandpa/Crampa) and Grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment