Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sucky Sick

I hate being sick...I hate being sick when I have things I NEED and WANT to do.

I had to cancel two big photo shoots for yesterday...so they found someone else to do the pics.  I understand why, and I am okay with it...just disappointed.

Owen's 3rd Birthday party is this Sunday.  I had big plans for his party....a railroad sign (which I still haven't made), goodie bags (I can't find anything to fill them), big cut out clouds to hang over the  dining room table (also haven't made yet)...and I could go on AND ON AND ON.  Oh and to top that off my house is a filthy mess...we are talking sticky counters, drink spilled on the table, dirty clothes EVERYWHERE, food in the sink mess.  And I just don't have it in me to clean ALL that AND get the party goods together!!

So now we are going to go out to dinner for his birthday.  I'm totally okay with not having to face my house, but pretty disappointed in not getting to throw Obug a fun party. :(

Stomach bugs stink!!

However, every single time I get sick I am overwhelmed at how great my family and friends are, and then I become super humble....a vicious cycle.  ; )  My family and friends are always willing to step in and help out.  I am so grateful for their constant support and loving hearts!!!  I couldn't do it without any of you...Joseph, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Ashlee and Mollie (my co-teacher).

Well...here's to hoping today (day #3) of sickness I will suddenly start to feel better.  I'm pretty much over feeling like c.r.a.p....had to spell it out...that makes it not a curse word!! ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment