Friday, August 22, 2014

Photo Dump...Week of July 27th

Monday I went up to school to work....I didn't get a lot done, but I cleaned out cabinets, trashed stuff and planned out how I would decorate our classroom!!


Tuesday we met Joey for lunch at El Fenix.  It was so nice to get to see him during the day. :)


I spread out all my preschool goodies and organized them while listening to Christmas music...it was wonderful!!


Have you heard this song?  It is so beautiful....with everything that is going on with my dad, this song just touched my heart deeply.


The family car, we barely fit
Christmas time had come again
Bundled up to fight the freeze
Picking out the family tree

We'd decorate with clumsy hands
In hope that Santa comes again
And in the morning, wake to see
Gifts beneath the family tree

And I don't know where I'm going
But I do know who I'll be
These memories and names like leaves all hang on us
The family tree

We're older now, we all have changed
But we all laugh at the same old things
We'll spend the night with memories
Gathered 'round the family tree

And I don't know where I'm going
But I do know who I'll be
These memories and names like leaves all hang on us

We're so much more than blood, we're more than names
We're bound by bonds that only God sustains
But this time of year we all gather here
And I always know I'm home

There are voices now where silence was
The subtle signs of growing up
Where one is born, another leaves
Branches on the family tree

I've finally gotten around to some of my gallery walls!!! 


The lighting in these pics isn't so great, but here they are!!  I'm thrilled to get them going!!


Very difficult to get a pic because of the angle...our map gallery wall....I'm still "mapping" ideas out in my head!!  Did you catch that there?  Pretty clever huh?!! :)


Friday the boys and I had lunch at Chuys...and we sat OUTSIDE!!!  At the END of July!!  And it was so breezy/cool that Owen was shivering!  He had to sit on my lap and cover up in my sweater!  Ha!  That is MY kind of summer!!






I love this crazy bunch and they are CRAZY!!!  Next week I have THREE kids at different camps!!  Busy busy!!


1 comment: