Sunday, May 16, 2010

We're Gonna Rock Around the Clock Tonight


Grandma, Breslyn and I went to a Mother/Daughter/Grandmother 50's Banquet the Saturday night before Mother's Day. Here are a few pics of our evening together. Unfortunately my camera died shortly after taking these few pics. I didn't even get one of all three of us together. :( Pardon the fact that I have no make-up on in the first picture...had to put it on in the car on the way...I know...shame shame!!


My wonderfully talented momma (Gaga to my kiddos) made B's poodle skirt. Precious ain't it??


I think she really enjoyed dressing up! She looked adorable in her scarf-sweater-skirt combo!! I think she will wear this same outfit for Halloween...it's just too cute not to.


Poor baby didn't really feel all that good...bad allergies. She had a runny nose and just looked pitiful. But she was very well-behaved and enjoyed her chips n cheese!!


We had a good time hanging out with friends, eating delicious hamburgers and relaxing. I missed my momma though (she was performing in Annie at a local theater). Love you Grandma...and thanks for letting B and myself join you this evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment