Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finn's Preschool Graduation

My middle boy graduated from Grace Place Preschool last week.
I cannot believe that he is now going to go to BIG kid school...
a Kindergartner!!


Proud daddy and little Owen...ready to support Finn.


Memaw and Aidan getting ready for the ceremony to start!


I don't think I have EVER EVER seen him smile so big...
he was so very proud. And I was so very proud of him!!

Singing...



Mrs. Stephanie (the awesome director of the Grace Place)...




Slide show...which makes me BAWL every single year!! So sweet!



Do ya see his fauxhawk? Pretty cute, huh?


Graduation gifts from Memaw and Papaw!


Grandpa...he was gracious enough to video for us!! Thanks Grandpa!


One proud sister!!


Mrs. Leslie...


Mrs. Sara...


...the caption says it all!!


Finley's best friend...


Mrs. Stephanie and Finley...


Proud Gaga and Grandma...thanks for coming!


He was most definitely going to get this picture taken...he told me 4x that he needed a picture with her!!! So sweet...


Oh my sweet Finley...your daddy and I are so very proud of you. You are going to do great in Kindergarten. You are growing so quickly and we are so blessed to be a part of raising you. Thank you Lord for allowing us to be parents to Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment