Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Breslyn!

I love you Breslyn...


Oh yes I do....

I love you Breslyn...

And I'll be true...

When you're not with me...

I'm blue...

Oh, Breslyn...

I love you!!!

You are my sunshine...

my only sunshine...

you make me happy...

when skies are gray...

you'll never know dear...

how much I love you...

please don't take...

my sunshine away!

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

You are just so special...
you are fake smiling now,
you can recite the alphabet,
you can count to 10,
you aren't potty trained yet,
you care deeply for Obug,
you fight daily with Finley,
you MUST give Aidan hugs before he leaves for school each day,
you MAKE daddy call you little princess,
you cannot wait to go to school (so you say),
you love your grandparents,
you are shy but so very funny!!


God has blessed us so greatly and our family is so lucky to have you in it!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment