Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I know so many great mothers
and I feel so blessed to be able to witness their love and kindness towards their children.

If you are a mother...
always know that you are...

being watched
copied
longed for
needed
listened to
loved.

Thank you to these mothers who have shown me in their own special ways how to be the best mom I can be:
My Momma
My Grandma
My MIL, Linda
Julie
Ashlee
Veronica
Adrean
Aunt Jessie
Aunt Wilma

You have each taught me how to raise my children in a loving way. Know that I am so happy to be able to learn from you all. I love and respect you.






Dear Children,

Thank you for making me a mother. You have each taught me how to love and wear my heart outside of my body!! As your mother I crave your hugs, kisses, sweet cards, love and time. I never pictured myself as a mother to 4, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Each one of you are so wonderful and I THANK GOD DAILY for you.

xoxox,
mommy




1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day Ashley...You deserve it! Enjoy it and love it...ALL DAY!

    Big Hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete