Saturday, October 6, 2012

Poor Boy...

My poor Aidan has pretty much gotten the shaft when it comes to having a bedroom all put together.  He has been through many different beds, he's had a desk, then it was gone...lots of flip flopping...nothing consistent.  So I've decided it is time to work on his room...at least IDEAS for his room!  Here are some things I've pinned recently:

Source: hgtv.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Love the large stripe of chalkboard!



I have the pallets...just need to paint or stain!!






Really starting to love this dark blue color...I wouldn't say it's navy, but close.  You will see this color show up in a lot of these pins!



I like the idea of using sports since that is MAJOR in his life right now!  And I really like this old basketball hoop over the headboard!



I just bought him some pennants recently and I have been trying to decide how to hang the...this is a neat version!



I love the sophistication of this room...may not work for pre-teen Aidan, but maybe 17 year old Aidan!  HA!



I do not like everything in this room...too little boyish and TOO sports.  But I do like the navy, the balls hanging in the hoop, and the rug!



This one is too nautical, but I again love the colors.  Hmm...his dresser is red and I like the navy with it...but I want to combine them without looking nauticalish!  Also love the sophistication of this room.  Really love the pillows.



LOVE the beds....the pillows especially!  Love the striped comforter.  I do not like the mural on the wall though.

What do you think of these ideas?!!  Aidan's dresser and bed are red....he loves sports.  Any other suggestions?!




No comments:

Post a Comment