Saturday, March 9, 2013

Latest Obsession: Paper Doilies!

So I had this vision for my mantle...I could see a banner of paper doilies hanging.  I wasn't sure how I would hang them, but I KNEW it would be easy peasy to find the doilies.  WRONG!!  I looked at Walmart, Dollar Tree and other places.  Couldn't find em!  I looked online and found them...but I wasn't interested in having to wait to get them.  So I finally decided to try Party City!!  Bingo!  They had plenty to choose from!!

I just finished my Spring Mantle {which I will reveal this week!!} and my doily banner is pretty cute and really just how I envisioned it {which rarely happens}!

Then I happened to look on Pinterest for more ideas for paper doilies!!  OH.MY!!  Here are a few of my favs!



Love this for a photo shoot!!!



So pretty and simple!






LOVE!



Precious!



Seriously cute idea...and double whammy...it has one of my favorite songs printed on it!



Dye them?  Yes please!



Love it all!!



Beautiful banner!

I am now and forevermore in love with doilies...until I'm not.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment