Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break 2013

The Monday after Spring Break....whew....although I thoroughly enjoyed the week "off" I am ready to have a schedule back.  :) 

And although it was a week "off" work, all I did was work!!!  Ha!  But it was certainly a labor of love! I (with the help of the hubs, bff and parents) revamped my oldest son's room...and I am THRILLED with how it turned out!!  It is complete EXCEPT for the decor...I have some, but not exactly sure where I want everything to go.  Soooo...the reveal will have to wait a little bit longer! ;)

I do, however, want to share a few pics from my last photo session....I will post more from this session on my photography blog (you can get there by clicking the tab at the top of the blog!).  Here are a few of my favorites of Baby K!!





Thank you Kristi for allowing me to photograph that beautiful baby girl!!  Baby Kate you truly are a blessing to your sweet family!!  

Happy Monday All!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment