Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


{okay...this can't be wordless...I have to explain a little. Gaga is now taking Breslyn to Mommy and Me dance classes!! I can't take her because I have a million kids!! Anyways, they started their first class today...aren't they cute??!!}


{she's darling, ain't she?? Ha!}


{this is her version of a smile!!}



{showing off her new shoes!!}



{showing off her skirt}


{I was teaching her some moves from when i took ballet!! Notice the pup-pup in the window?}


{Look at the pretties!! They are so cute, and had such a good time}

{Gaga....thank you so much for making time for B, and for being so wonderfully generous with your time and money. We love you so much.}

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh !! This is me, being wordless, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Our little angel is growing up much too fast. Gaga, I'm so glad you are spending dance time with B. A special special memory for you both.

    ReplyDelete