Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aidan's 9th Birthday


Aidan today is your 9th birthday! I cannot believe it...I have a NINE YEAR OLD SON!!
You have been such a blessing to us...God gave you so many gifts and I can see you growing in those gifts daily. You have such compassion and love, a sense of selflessness and wanting to help others. You still give me hugs and don't mind a kiss or two as well.


You are also entering tweendom I guess...where you roll your eyes at us constantly. You huff along as you are performing your chores. And you make faces of one completely put out by all that he is asked to do. I think you are just feeling us out to see how we will react to this new attitude. You found out this week when after a 3rd bout of eye rolling you were forced to clean the baseboards!! But in all seriousness, you are a wonderful child and we love you so very much.

Thank you for being you, for giving us 9 incredible years, for showing us how to be good parents, for showing us what we need to do to be better parents, for loving God and your family and for being a GREAT big brother.

We love you dearly,

mom and dad
{finley, breslyn and owen}

No comments:

Post a Comment