Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Didn't Mean To Dent Your Do, Little Lady"...

{did ya get my "Hairspray" reference?  Teehee}

My (soon to be) SIL, Melony will be getting married to my BIL at the end of September!  Along with being the wedding photographer, I am also fixing the bride's hair.  I will be C.R.A.Z.Y busy that day!!  

Here are pictures of her do...I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. :)  I hope it turns out even better on the special day.  And I hope she likes loves it even more!!





I still have to perfect my technique...ya know...so the bobby pins aren't screaming, "look at ME!!"  But all the same not too shabby for my first attempt!  Tomorrow my MIL, Melony and myself will be taking her bridal portraits!!  I know they are going to turn out GREAT!

If you want anymore hair ideas go to Eisy Morgan!!  She has many great hair tutorials!  And she is doing a bunch of special "Thirty Days of Hair" posts!!  Go on over and join in the fun!!



{UPDATE:I will be posting pics of Melony's bridal photo session soon...and I must say I did an even BETTER job on her hair for those pics!!  You couldn't see the bobby pins at all!!}

*****
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. great job!! Thanks so much for mentioning me! YOu're the best!

    ReplyDelete