Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Gonna Sit Here a While...

I have clean dishes in the dishwasher...
I have clean laundry in the washer and the dryer...
I have crumbs all over the floor...
I need to clean two DISGUSTING bathrooms...
I need to clean pretty much my entire house...

All of my children are crying AT THE SAME TIME...
and I really want to join them...

But instead I've filled their bellies and shooed them off to have quiet time...
and me?

I'm just gonna sit here a while...
closing my eyes...
praying and listening to the Lord...
as He fills my heart with renewed patience, hope, joy, energy and peace.

*****
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie...I feel your pain and pray for the same things!! Thanks for stopping by, and you sweet comments! We had the pics done before we left, and I heart them....a alot!!!
    Great post...have a great weekend!
    big hugs
    christina

    ReplyDelete