Friday, January 10, 2014

Healthy Food is Gross...

...and I don't like it.  I want sweets, and cheese.  There I said it..."eating clean" sucks.  I know...shame on me for using that word.  I don't know a better word to describe my feelings!!

Kale...GA-ROSS!!
Whole Grain/Wheat bread...it's okay.
FlatOUT wraps...blech.
Lettuce, turkey, fat-free anything gets SO boring.
Quinoa...still can't pronounce it, but I hope it tastes like chocolate.
Sweet Potatoes...never tried it...but will.

I've just barely begun this process, and I know it is just my tastebuds HATING on me, but I pray these "clean foods" start tasting "dirtier" soon!  Hahaha!!  But seriously, this food looks yummy...


...but a little lot monotonous, don't ya think?  I am a lover of the following...bananas, chicken, eggs, green beans, broccoli, spinach, apples, carrots and many other healthy foods.  


But I would RATHER have...


...mmm, that's right, cinnamon bacon rolls!!!  Or perhaps...


...queso and chips.  I told you, sweets and cheese are AWESOME!!  

But here I go...off to eat a lunch of dry turkey, in a less than appetizing wrap with a side of carrots and sub-par dressing.  Yay...not really.  Ok, really....I am proud of myself when that is the option I choose...right up until I start craving chocolate again.  


;)



No comments:

Post a Comment