Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful Day 1, 2 and 3

{although I am 2 days behind...I will put the first three today}

November 1st: I am thankful for my job. I am able to be a stay at home mommy ONLY because I watch little kiddos. I am very lucky to have such sweeties in my house.

November 2nd: I am so thankful for my husband Joseph! He provides for our family every day...he has a far distance to drive every single day...I just couldn't sit in my car that much!! He works so hard managing others and then comes home and helps with the kiddos. He is a wonderful hubby and daddy.

November 3rd: I am incredibly thankful for my children. Today is Finley's 5th birthday {post to follow later} and it is just a reminder of how lucky we are to have kids. I have a great friend who cannot have kids, and here i sit with 4! I realize that we are beyond blessed with all four of our little rugrats!!

{I will do my best to blog every day with something I am thankful for...although I may fail, I will catch up!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment