Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Days 17-22

Man I have to stop letting so many days go by before I list my thankful thoughts!! ha!

November 17th: I am thankful for football. I have discovered a true LOVE of football...be it college or professional. I love it...so there!

November 18th: I am thankful for Christmas decorations...which I am about to tear into in just a few days!! Woohoo!! Each box I open brings a smile to my face as I decide where to put the treasures I have just uncovered!! Ahhhh...I can't wait till Friday to start displaying all the lovlies tucked away in my red and green Rubbermaid tubs!!

November 19th: I am thankful for my friend Julie. She has shown me how not to take my children for granted. She is an incredible woman and friend....my favorite scrapper in the whole world. I love our few weekends together each year when we tuck ourselves away in her cabin by the lake....we dress in pajamas, speak all sorts of honesty with each other and scrap till we can't hold our eyes open!!

November 20th: I am thankful for my MIL, Linda. She has shown me what it means to care for a parent when no one else does/will. She shows true character and love of all things family. I am so happy my husband is her son.

November 21st: I am thankful for my Momma. Today is her birthday...she is 59 years young!! She is my friend and I love her so much. She has more talent than anyone I know...who else can sing like Sandi Patti, act like Barbara Streisand and pull it off numerous times a week? No one except my mom.

November 22nd: I am thankful for TV.........{SHUT UP!!!}

Just a few days until Thanksgiving....I can't wait to spend some warm moments with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment