Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful Days 10, 11 and 12

November 10th: I am thankful for the laughter my children provide. Just when I wanna smack em, they redeem themselves with hilarious innocence and make me chuckle out loud {or in Finn's case I must chuckle deep down}!! I love that they are so literal and honest and funny. I'll set the scene: I was driving the biggest 3 over to my parents house and a bad driver almost hit us...so I politely said, "Idiot!" Well Finn asked what that word meant and I told him that it stood for someone who is not smart. So he asks if it is a bad word. I said no, just don't call anyone that. "But mom, you just called him that and taught us how to do that." WHAT??!! Why that little smart mouth!! Oh wait...where does he get that from??

November 11th: I am thankful for school/preschool. I love my kiddos and love spending time with them, but we call all use a little break from each other...insert school!!! Precious time away makes for precious time together.

November 12: I am thankful for blogging. I love and flat out need this outlet. I love to chronicle my kids lives, show DIY projects and decor, and just vent. I love it and am so grateful to Leigh Gilbert for filling me in so many months ago!! Thanks girl!! I love reading other peoples blogs and learning how others deal with family issues as well as SUPER AWESOME DIY PROJECTS that I can copy!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great things to be greatful for!
    Following from Friendly Friday Follow :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete