Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful Days 5, 6, 7 and 8

Well, like I said sometimes I won't be able to write everyday so I will have to combine a few days. That is the case for today!!

November 5th: I am thankful for my extended family. It is so wonderful to have 2 sets of grandparents and 2 great grandmothers for our children to love on and learn from!! Our children are so blessed to be able to spend lots of time {including spending the night} with their grandparents!!

November 6th: I am thankful for our house. We moved here over 2 years ago, and at times it is hard to make ends meet, but it is worth it!! There is enough space for our large family, it's in a great school district and we are in a great neighborhood {minus the one set of awful neighbors}.

November 7th: I am thankful for my Jeep. It sounds silly, but having driven a much smaller mini van/suv, I know how badly we needed a larger vehicle. It is perfect for our huge family.

November 8th: I am thankful for my Grandma. She is always has an ear to listen to me, a hand to help me out {every week doing the laundry}, time for me to get things done {every other Friday when I shop for groceries} and generosity when my family so desperately needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment