Saturday, April 30, 2011

12 in 12: May

Look at me...all writing 3 new posts in one night!! Whoop whoop!! Moving on! Ha!

The month of May my goal is to be a better steward of our money. We are spending in areas that we don't need to....and it is frustrating to realize it after the fact.

Will we get rid of our extended cable? Probably not.
Will we get rid of internet? Never!!
Eat out less? Absolutely.
Extreme coupon? I wish!
Start tithing again? I pray the answer is yes.

Joey and I are a paycheck to paycheck family, and that is very discouraging.
But before we can ask the Lord to bless us with a better paying job, or just more money in general, we have to be willing to make the right choices with what He has already given us.

This will be difficult, but I think we are both ready. Lord help us make the right decisions and be better stewards of all that you've given us!! We are so blessed and give you great thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment