Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Owen

Happy 1st Birthday
Owen Brady Tremaine



You are such a sweet baby....always loving on me and your daddy. You love to rip Finley's glasses off, pull Breslyn's hair and get into Aidan's stuff...BUT you are still a wonderful baby....maybe just not such a sweet brother!! ha!


The faces you make...crack me up!!! You are constantly making faces...your favorite is putting your lips together to form an "o", like something very important has just popped in your head!!


You are into EVERYTHING!!! I cannot keep you out of our kitchen cabinets, you would play in toilet water if I let ya!! You want down, you do your best to roll off the changing table and you haven been wanting to walk forever!!!


I will never ever forget your birth....mostly because of the pain I went through!! ha! You were a great baby from the start....






{and a little sneak peak into Owen's "Dr. Seuss" themed birthday party!!!}


Daddy and I love you so very much Obug....thank you for bringing sweetness and love into our lives...even when we didn't know we needed it!!!

Love, momma and daddy

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute birthday theme! Its hard to believe how fast a year passes! My Little guy turns 1 next month!

    ReplyDelete