Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet the Teacher 2012

Last night was Meet the Teacher at my boys school...Lake Pointe Elementary!!!  They both said they weren't ready to go back to school, but after our trip up there both boys seemed to be happy about school starting on Monday!  Finley is now counting down the days till school starts...YAY!!

The boys and their back to school supplies {thanks Grandma and Grandpa}!


Finley's desk {he is so happy that our neighbor, Reese, is across from him!!}!


Finn and his new teacher Mrs. Mohan...she seemed very nice!!


Aidan and his 5th grade teacher Mrs. Clyne...I've heard good things about her!!  Yay!


One final picture on our way out!!  We picked up two new Lake Pointe t-shirts on the way out!!


I can't believe that I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader!!  It's amazing.  I am so proud of these boys...they will do awesome this year!!  Three days till BACK TO SCHOOL!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment