Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our Friday...

Joey took off Thursday and Friday and we planned on a relaxed, but fun time as a family.  Thursday was fine, Friday was okay.  I could just feel Satan was working against Joey and myself Friday!  He had little patience...I was irritable....the kids were disobedient...just not the best day.  :(  But we went to dinner as a family and really enjoyed ourselves.  Then we came home to have our own MOVIE and ICE CREAM party!!  I ran to Wal-Mart and got ice cream, all the fixin's and a new movie...The Spiderwick Chronicles.  

This is our night in pictures.....

 ice cream on the nose and everything...little poot!!
 aidan's concoction....
 plain vanilla for finn....


 oh...that mess you see...it was WAY WORSE when I went to clean up the table...good grief Owen Brady..
 onto the movie...a pallet full of punks!!  Love these little rugrats...






Lulu and me...silly little pup!!

As far as the movie...I thought it was too scary for B...I wouldn't show it to a kid under the age of 7ish.  It was full of imagination, but a bit too frightening!  But overall I'm glad I bought it...especially for $5!!  

As for today I cut about 400 70 little planes out of foam for our upcoming VBS at church this week...thanks BABE for helping me!!  Love ya! AND I just finished switching out newer pics of the kids in our foyer frames!!  Whoop for getting a much needed project done!!  Now I'm going to go cut strips of burlap, roll them into rosettes and finish up another project {well, part of a project!  Pics to come!} 

Hope you all had a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love that B has her bow in her hair, even laying down. What a girl.

    ReplyDelete