Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Home Tour 2012

Welcome to my Christmas Home Tour 2012!!  That really makes it sound fancy, huh?!  Ha!  Believe me, our house is not fancy, but it has been "Christmasfied"{back around mid-November!}!!  There are lots of pics, so sit down, get comfortable, maybe get a warm cup-a-joe and enjoy!!

I took pics of everything during the day, and then a few at night to show off the lovely lights!!  This year I decided to add in burlap...OMGoodness, next year I think EVERYTHING will be "burlapified"!!  I love it!!  Let's start outside and work our way in, shall we?! :)
{Front Door}




{Breslyn's pink tree...and a few close-ups of some of my favs!}




{Continuing on into the foyer...LOVE my sweet December calendar!}




{and the big reveal...The Mantle.  I went low key this year, but still really love it!}




{This tree is full of Christmas ornaments my momma has collected for Joey and myself over the years...I took pics of some of my favorite ones!}






{close up of our "burlapified" stockings}






{I really LOVE receiving Christmas cards and really like this pretty gold card holder that displays each card so perfectly.}


{Finley and Owen's tree...and close-ups of their ornaments and one from my childhood!!}






{And NOW the night pictures...love the pretty lights...it just melts my heart and I could just stare at them all night.}





{OUR tree and close-up of some of the beautiful ornaments!}





{moving onto the kitchen...above the cabinets.  I love all that open space!  This year I did some different things than years past.  I really like the old crate holding the red burlap!}





Well, I hope you have enjoyed the tour of the Tremaine household!  I can't believe it is almost Christmas already. :(  I love December and want it to last forever...the music, the excitement, the giving, the love, getting together with family...oh I just love it all!!

{linking up with Kelly's Korner!! :)}

6 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful! I LOVE the pink tree. My daughter has a bright green one in her room. I think your night time pictures are so pretty - especially the ones of the mantel. I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Burlap is one of my favorite things, too, and I'm determined to work it in next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cozy! You did a wonderful job on all of your DIY projects:)! I linked up on Kelly's Korner with a burlap Christmas, too...happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love your decorations, the cookie monster one is my favourite (I have a thing for Sesame Street)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty especially all lit up!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink tree! How fun, I want to do something like that for my girls. I really like the ornaments hung from the frame over your mantel. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete