Saturday, December 1, 2012

Today You Turn 35!

Today is my husbands birthday!!  He turns the ripe old age of 35...what an old fart a mature man {I shudder to think that I am just a few short months away from this same number!}


Dear Joseph,

Happy 35th Birthday my love.  I can't believe you are so old are actually 35!  I can believe you have matured into a wonderful father and loving husband.  You make me smile daily, laugh often and irritate me less and less with each passing year!!! Ha!  In all seriousness, I love you to pieces sweetheart.  You have shown me true love and true faith.  You are so giving and so loving...I am so blessed to be your wife and the recipient of all that generosity.  Thank you for our beautiful children and wonderful home. Thank you for providing for us every day.  I thank God daily for you and praise Him for knowing that you were/are my perfect match.  I can't wait to see what we are like after another 15 birthdays together!!  

All my love,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment