Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best.Afternoon.Ever

...NOT!!

I don't even know where to begin on this crappy afternoon.

It's just been a bit of a love let down day....my kids decided it was "Disrespect and Hate on Momma Day".  Or "Let's Act Like Emotional Fools and Make Momma Want to Run Away Day" or "We Complain About Dinner Every.SINGLE.Night So Let's Keep Up with Tradition Day".   Take your pick.

I had a great morning and great day at school...my kids told me they loved me this morn and I was BEYOND blessed by my school kidlets!!  I was overwhelmed by their generosity....chocolates, giftcards, Sonic drinks, a plaque, cookies, etc....just showing SO MUCH LOVE.  :)

Then 3:35 hit.

I think around that time everyday the kids decide it is time to beat up on mommy...they must all get together and say something like, "Aidan, you go in there an roll your eyes and speak disrespectfully to mom...Finley, you scream bloody murder because you can't get an arm on your Lego guy....Breslyn, you whine in the loudest voice possible about how this is the worst day ever and Owen, you go blow snot all over mommy!!!"

I would say that I am writing this out of anger...and I am, but honestly this is what almost every single afternoon looks like around these parts.

I'm tired of it.  I'm just tired.

And now....I've gotten my frustrations out....and I feel slightly better.  Thanks for sticking around.  Hope the ride was fun. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment