Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

What an original header!  Ha!

But really...I just wanted to wish you all a Wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Joey, Aidan, Finley, Breslyn 
and Owen,

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!  I don't need a special day to tell you that...but since it is the Day-O-Love....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo and xo to grow on!!

I LOVE this man so very much!


I LOVE these littles so much it hurts!!


And for a little Pinterest Valentine love....

...yes PLEASE!!


Source: i.imgur.com via Ashley on Pinterest
...sorry it's so fuzzy.



And at this point I WANTED to add a little "people love candy" from my People Pinterest board, but the Holy Spirit convicted me...and I don't want to cause anyone to lust.  Bummer...SO go lust after your hubby instead!! ;)))

Again, hAvE aN aWeSoMe 
Valentine's Day friends!!!  








No comments:

Post a Comment