Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy 11th Birthday Aidan

OMGoodness....I can't believe my baby boy, my first born is already 11...well, I can believe it since he has the body of a 15 year old!!  Ha!  However it does not feel like he could possibly be that old.

I am so very blessed to be his mommy.  He has the sweetest spirit and most helpful attitude.  He loves me and I DEFINITELY love him!!









This morning this song came to my mind.  My momma sang it in church many years ago...and yes, she did break down with a few tears as she looked at my little brother and me.  To this day I cannot listen to this song without crying big ole tears!!

Happy Birthday Bubba!!!  I love you Aidan and "I am so glad that God has given you to me...Little Lamb of God...YOU are a masterpiece!!"




XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment